+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Appalachian State shocks Michigan and the Nation

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11

We are in the wake of the most embarrassing defeat a college football program has ever had and not a single Spartan talked shit.

how many times have you made this exact same post?

its almost something i look forward to with every michigan loss these days.

"im not going to come on here and talk shit about how crappy michigan is, and how embarrassing a loss that was, because im just a great guy and above that kind of stuff, unlike the rest of you"

i mean, congratufuckinglations. enjoy sparty's highwatermark of the season. beating some chump school while michigan loses to some chump school. im sure when both school's seasons turn around, all the michigan fans around here will be sure to show you the same level of "sportsmanship".

1. all the quotes you posted preceded when you starting to make shit up to bash hart. as such, they are worthless to counter my annoyance with your little hatchet job on hart's quotes.

2. i posted hart's stats in response to hipdigit's bashing him, which was obviously justified (even if a peon like you doesn't understand it).

3. i wouldn't have even cared if you bashed michigan for sucking yesterday because they did suck yesterday. i was pissed about you making shit up about hart , because i thought he showed a lot of class yesterday. when guys that I root for show class, i stand up for them.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

4. i posted the link to the interview. if michigan fans think your hatchet job of hart is valid, so be it. i doubt they will.

No one cares anymore c'mon. This loss for Michigan and the win for State are good for both the programs. Michigan will show up to play for every game this season focused, and not being too cocky just because of who they are. As for State, they have increased their confidence of a fresh start to a better level, towards where they may compete down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    whatever, have you ever seen me rip msu after they don't get players in recruiting or they lost games. i haven't, so fuck off with your little high horse. i only put down msu in response to idiots like you hipdigit and bukdow starting shit.

i saw mike hart play his heart out during the game. Then, he was the first one out of the locker room to talk to the media (while the bitchmade coaches sat in the locker room for another 30 min). did you listen to the interview that i posted?, because he gave plenty of credit to asu. of course, he'll also cite michigan's mistakes because they played like shit (especially when he was out of the game).

if you want to rip michigan go ahead, it'll be that much sweeter if michigan beats state yet again. michigan totally fucked up yesterday. there is no doubt. i just don't want to see you invent shit to demean a guy who showed a ton of character yesterday. just cause the guy has absolutely torched state every game of his career, you want to parse his interview for whatever you can find to make a big deal of nothing.

don't you dare chastise anyone about generalizations since you can't use the word ARROGANT without the word MICHIGAN
    I have intentionally stayed out of the fray and only called out Ledezma because of our wager (still haven't heard anything from him). However, I must agree with the previous stated sentiment that Hart is a nice player but a major league little fuck face. And frankly, your man-love for him is a wee bit unsettling.

My favorite....

"i can understand why you are so jealous" -Zanydew-

Taken right from the "A4 Coven Handbook". Chapter One, page one. (read in your best robot like monotone.)

"They are jealous and they are envious for we have the most victories ever in the game of football." Now scroll and read the small print.

Of course 75% of them came before the stock market crash, some against the settlers in wagon trains rolling west with women and children. U of Mum of course borrowed the ball from Ann Arbor High School who they beat the week before.

Get over yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by HipDigIt
    Mike Hart got all those yards against that juggernaut MSU "D"? However did he do it? Who else are you gonna' whoof about beating up on Indiana? Surely it isn't anybody with a fucking pulse. Fucking dopes like you are in need of a fucking intervention like Hart needs a muzzle for his pie hole......."If Jake goes so do I."........As if.....yip. yip, yip.....
    actually, it shows that you can't man up and take a loss without crying about a guy being an asshole.

It's real simple...

Hart is a nice back and he's gonna' rip up the Onondaga Flag League next year. If somehow someone could muzzle his slappy ass he probably wouldn't reveal himself to be an anus. Sorry I'm no Blue-Ade guzzler M-slappy. Not my kind of player. Fuck, Chris Perry ran for 250+ against the MSU vaunted "D" and where the fuck is he? Jesus man adjust the blue & yellow drool cup. You're embarrassing yourself.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    actually, it shows that you can't man up and take a loss without crying about a guy being an asshole.
    WOW, SERIOUSLY THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE SHIT I'VE EVER READ ON HERE! No exageration!

We can't man up and take a loss??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing right now?????? You are crying and whining to MSU fans even though the only bad thing we had to say was being critical of Hart's interview. Unbelievable! Here you are talking shit and acting like a baby and you are claiming we can't handle a loss??!!!!

Now you claim we are "jealous?" Are you high? Seriously, what is wrong with you? I don't know that any program has ever been more embarrassed and criticized than UM has the past two days yet you think we are jealous? Do you truly believe that I'd want to be walking around with a Michigan shirt on right now while people snicker behind me? You think we wish we were Michigan fans right now????????? Yeah, you are right dude. LMAO! You are right HipDigIt...I'm seriously not talking trash when I say this. Xanadu is embarrassing himself right now.

I'm not the one obsessed with future pro exploits of players on other teams. i think you need to adjust you hatred for u-m onto other topics. Anyways, imo hart will have a decent if unspectacular pro career. maybe like anthony thomas but a little better.

+ Reply to Thread