+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Appalachian State shocks Michigan and the Nation

Blog Entries
    Is there any chance that ESPN can get approval from the Big Ten Network to pick up the ending of this game if it is close (possibly in place of the MSU game on ESPN2, since that is such a blowout)?

If I am with the Big Ten Network, I'm on the phone to ESPN right now offering the feed, of course, with a huge BTN logo on screen at all times.

(I hope you don't mind, Tre, but I just merged the two UM/App St. threads together.)
    Find a new slant.

No problem! And that is a great point and I was wondering that myself. Can you imagine if this game is just close at the end and NOBODY gets to see it?

Blog Entries
    On the other hand, imagine how much Comcast, Charter, etc. are getting bombarded with phone calls and complaints right now.

The BTN stuck to their guns this far and didn't cut their asking price or their demand that they not be part of any cable premium sports tier (they want to be a standard cable channel), and this is about the best thing they could have asked for.

28-20, btw.
    Find a new slant.

Chipping in from the road. Great showing by Sparty and Dantonio. I don;t care that it's Schlub State, they are doing what they need to do. I'd be happy if I was a Sparty. Hell, I'm not a Sparty and I'm happy for them.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

App. St. dropped a wide open TD in the endzone and then missed a FG on the next possession. I've seen this story too many times in my lifetime. One thing I always give UM crazy props for is that they have never been upset by a major underdog. This is how it happens too, the other team has an opportunity to close the door and they blow it, then UM capitalizes. As I type this I just heard that App. St. fumbled and UM scored. Like I said, I've seen this one too many times.

Ya gotta give App. St. credit, but at the same time, if you've got wide open TDs, you've gotta make the play and then you'll make history.

This is just an absolute joke not being able to watch this. Just a perfect example of how execs and money can ruin everything. Who would've thought that a day would come when you are sitting in the state of Michigan and you can't watch a Michigan football game.

Blog Entries
    U of M takes the lead.

ESPN talking about it, but not showing it.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Loving the dish.
    I procrastinated switching from Charter, I plan on doing it ASAP now, probably along with half of the rest of the state.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    App on the UM 5 yd line for the win...
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread