+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ FOX News

Threaded View

Fox news commenter makes "funny joke" about osama, obama, we would be better off if they were both assassinated. Haven't seen that type of hillarious "joke" on any of the other networks.

Fox News wonders if obama-couple pound is a terrorist signal or just some weird thing that black people/young people do. Interestingly, fox newscaster has seen commonplace chest bumps by football players (and executed by our benevolent president who was just supporting the troops), but has never seen the mysterious and strange fist pound before.

"The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Fox news commenter makes "funny joke" about osama, obama, we would be better off if they were both assassinated. Haven't seen that type of hillarious "joke" on any of the other networks.
    Wow, that is really bad. Her retraction made it even worse. She talked about making it appear that she wished Obama harm and that wasn't the case. Um, how else can you take that?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I know you love this stat but I'm going to say it again. FoxNews beat CNN and MSNBC combined in viewership.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I know you love this stat but I'm going to say it again. FoxNews beat CNN and MSNBC combined in viewership.
    American Idol beats almost any show out there in viewers yet it still sucks ass. Just because you get people to watch it doesn't make the content good. It just means millions of people don't know they are watching crap. Bush got a 2nd term and so did Kwame. Does that make them good leaders because the public chose them?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    There are a lot of Republicans/conservatives in this country.

Give them all a single channel that tells and shows them what they want to hear/see and they will watch.

The rest of the networks all compete for who remains.

Maybe an oversimplified example, but that's the way I see it.
    Find a new slant.

Ratings are a measure of journalism value. Hey, what was the color we're supposed use for sarcasm again?

So its up to each person to decide who they watch. I don't care what news network you watch (I take MSNBC out of news, they are entertainment, imo) you have to filter stuff out. No network is perfect but Fox is the best, imo.

You guys post these clips and honestly I don't know who half of them are half the time. So does that mean a quarter of the time I know them?

Well, when I watch Keith Oberman and Dan Abrams I expect them to pull the most entertaining items to show. if I'm watching primary coverage I'll put on CNN because you'll get both sides of the story (they've got supporters of every canidate on). It depends on what you are really looking for. Of course everybody can choose what they want to watch.

But, when I see crap like that there is no way I'd ever listen to a program that uses that lady ever again. It's very rare for me to watch Chris Matthews or Glenn Beck either because of some of their comments.

I watch Britt Hume. Both sides, NPR peeps and conservatives.

For entertainment, H&C sometimes, if there is something interesting legal wise, its Greta.

Bill O'Reilly has interesting topics but he won't SHUT THE FUCK up. I wanna hear what his guests have to say, but he interrupts them constantly. Even peeps he agrees with. He's an inconsiderate prick.

Blog Entries
    I go to WTF for my politics fix.

+ Reply to Thread