+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTFDetroit.com Exclusive: Nicole Richie arrested, booking information

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    85 pounds? Thats just nasty. I mean, I always thought she was nasty but thats nasty on a whole nother level. Nasty like Denny's sig.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    85 pounds? Thats just nasty. I mean, I always thought she was nasty but thats nasty on a whole nother level. Nasty like Denny's sig.
    Hey!!! That was uncalled for.

Actually, you might be right. Me needs a Nicole Richie vs. Mr. Twig Hell in a cell match sig.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    twig wins in a landslide with Lionel Ritchie on the sideline in fake tears(this doesnt make him look like the greatest father to be focused a comeback more than his skinny to near death daughter).
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    lol Sorry Denny, but seeing five mens asses multiple times a day ranks up there with seeing an 85 pound fugly chick naked. When will chicks realize that the Twiggy look was never hot, and hasnt even been popular in 20-30 years. Bring on some booty!!

lol Sorry Denny, but seeing five mens asses multiple times a day ranks up there with seeing an 85 pound fugly chick naked. When will chicks realize that the Twiggy look was never hot, and hasnt even been popular in 20-30 years. Bring on some booty!!
    Tried to re-insert my anti-Pacer sig, got the ImageShack "High Bandwidth" massage. I'm surrrounded by thieves.

Ahhh. Just like old times.

Nicole Richie and the Pacers. Both skinny, ugly, and going in the wrong direction.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Try 40 years. Most people today think of Twiggy as that MILF on America's Next Top Model. For a more modern-day comparison, try Kate Moss and the waif look (or more accurately ,the "hotties on coke" look) of the '90s.

To be fair, 85 lbs means like half a Zima puts you over the limit right?
    STEW BEEF!

The actress was allegedly driving an SUV against traffic on the 134 freeway in Burbank
    First the fox news chick and now Ritchie... I don't know what's worse, driving drunk or being so bad at it they drive the wrong way on the road. They should be sentenced to do push-ups with their livers until they can drive drunk with no more than a mild swerve or line hugging to give them away.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    To be fair, 85 lbs means like half a Zima puts you over the limit right?
    well....................Yes actually.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread