+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonas Gray committs to Nebraska

Threaded View

Jonas Gray committs to Nebraska

As expected, Jonas just committed to Nebraska. Just wanted to let you know since UM was one of the five finalists.

Pat Tholey
    Big Ten Producer/Editor
    ptholey@rivals.com
    Huge loss for the Spartans

Blog Entries
    Oh snap!

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Good, fuck UM.
    Last edited by Glenn; 08-03-2007 at 10:36 AM.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    That sucks for Spartan nation...I think it sucks as well..I would rather see a home grown player play for any local team than some other team

The next time a Spartan fan feels sorry for UM BBall losing a recruit will be the next time I feel sorry for them losing a quality FBALL player.

Just like Izzo wants to keep UM down. I want to keep MSU football down. It makes it easier to recruit in the state.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    The next time a Spartan fan feels sorry for UM BBall losing a recruit will be the next time I feel sorry for them losing a quality FBALL player.

Just like Izzo wants to keep UM down. I want to keep MSU football down. It makes it easier to recruit in the state.
    That's the way I feel with a few exceptions. Some of these in-state kids, I'd rather them to go UM than out of state. Like Smith for example. It's a rivalry and it helps your school if the other is struggling, plain and simple. My good, fuck UM was basically posted because I was sick of many of the Wolverine fans here. But I agree with ya, and good call on Nebraska.

Blog Entries
    Nice call on Gray, Art.

I think Zip called it too.
    Find a new slant.

This call came down from Tom at Scout. Nothing I did but have premium at Scout.

Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Good, fuck UM.

In case some MSU fans want to get snotty.

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    In case some MSU fans want to get snotty.
    Wow, what a tough guy you are. How about this for snotty, fuck off douchebag. How about this, take your EMU degree and wipe your ass with it. Then, it will be as valuable as your imaginary UM degree. Shove it, bootlick.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Wow, what a tough guy you are. How about this for snotty, fuck off douchebag. How about this, take your EMU degree and wipe your ass with it. Then, it will be as valuable as your imaginary UM degree. Shove it, bootlick.
    How about we keep the thread about the topic instead of the constant UM/MSU sucks stuff..

+ Reply to Thread