+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jonas Gray committs to Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Wow, what a tough guy you are. How about this for snotty, fuck off douchebag. How about this, take your EMU degree and wipe your ass with it. Then, it will be as valuable as your imaginary UM degree. Shove it, bootlick.
    How about we keep the thread about the topic instead of the constant UM/MSU sucks stuff..

LMAO at bukdow the man even other Sparties hate.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    LMAO at bukdow the man even other Sparties hate.
    It sucks about Gray and Smith and Demens, etc. Nonetheless, taking guff from a community college schmuck is ridiculous. If you want a good laugh, schmuck, take a look in the mirror. You have nothing, NOTHING, to do with UM. Yet you act like you and the institution are attached at the dick. Before you try to dump on a Big Ten university, attend one first. Until then, go retake College Algebra at your community college.

The next time a Spartan fan feels sorry for UM BBall losing a recruit will be the next time I feel sorry for them losing a quality FBALL player.

Just like Izzo wants to keep UM down. I want to keep MSU football down. It makes it easier to recruit in the state.
    That's the way I feel with a few exceptions. Some of these in-state kids, I'd rather them to go UM than out of state. Like Smith for example. It's a rivalry and it helps your school if the other is struggling, plain and simple. My good, fuck UM was basically posted because I was sick of many of the Wolverine fans here. But I agree with ya, and good call on Nebraska.

Budkow you make me feel all warm and fuzzy when you talk like you know anything about me. For all you know I might have come from the plantation to the mansion...LMAO.

Oh I forgot budkow knows all he knows where everyone went to college....HAHA

Tre you are full of shit. Just give it up. My FUCK UM quote was directly related to some BBall guy that UM wasnt even going after anymore when it was found out he was going to Dayton. Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, you are all...well there are times I wish a player had gone to UM. Whatever Tre. That is bullshit, but I am sure you will dig through all 2200 of your posts to prove me wrong at some point. I am sure you have lots of time to do that instead of reading what people say.

I am sure your next post will be a gem as your last 2100 have been. I will give you props on about 106 of them being worth anything.
    Last edited by Artermis; 08-03-2007 at 01:10 PM.

Budkow you make me feel all warm and fuzzy when you talk like you know anything about me. For all you know I might have come from the plantation to the mansion...LMAO.

Oh I forgot budkow knows all he knows where everyone went to college....HAHA
    I went to the Ionia Free Fair a couple a weeks ago. I have never seen so much UM paraphnalia. Along with the mullets and UM crap, there was a boatload of large women with ankle tattoos. My wife and I had a very good time people watching and many good laughs.

My point is, that the common WalMart Wolverine is not only very easy to spot due to their mullets, lack of teeth and fat wives with ankle tattoos, but also how they convey themselves via writing and lack of the ability to form a cogent, germane argument. So, Artemis, no you did not attend a Big Ten university and I am confident saying you did not attend any sort of university at all. Your attempts to live vicariously through UM makes you very easy to read and very transparent.

Wow, what a tough guy you are. How about this for snotty, fuck off douchebag. How about this, take your EMU degree and wipe your ass with it. Then, it will be as valuable as your imaginary UM degree. Shove it, bootlick.
    Well, I'm sitting in Detroit visiting family, and I'm checking in with my forum: What do I see? More evidence that bukdow is trolling over from the Detroit News Forums to chirp like an ankle biting chihuaha. Get back under the couch and lick your balls, boy, you're revealing more and more of your chicken shit self with each post.
    I, of course, called the Gray Committment, and Dr Tre shellacked me for it. I don't read rivals or scout, I just have a feel for these things.
    That, and a direct line with a recruiting dude who doubles for one of the recruiting services and is a shill for the Corn.
    Detroit is beautiful. I had a chance to buy some cheap lighter fluid for the grilling and beer party yesterday. The cheap shit was named "Spartan" and cost $1.79, while the good shit cost 3.29. I bought the good shit. I will not support anything named Spartan or Michigan State.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I went to the Ionia Free Fair a couple a weeks ago. I have never seen so much UM paraphnalia. Along with the mullets and UM crap, there was a boatload of large women with ankle tattoos. My wife and I had a very good time people watching and many good laughs.

My point is, that the common WalMart Wolverine is not only very easy to spot due to their mullets, lack of teeth and fat wives with ankle tattoos, but also how they convey themselves via writing and lack of the ability to form a cogent, germane argument. So, Artemis, no you did not attend a Big Ten university and I am confident saying you did not attend any sort of university at all. Your attempts to live vicariously through UM makes you very easy to read and very transparent.
    Spartan fans wives are very easy to point out as well. Just look for the women running to the pawn shop with a stereo and a handfull of "Larry The Cable Guy" CD's and asking what's the quickest way to the county jail, and also asking if it's really that big a deal to get busted with a meth lab in your basement.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Come on guys. Can't we all agree that Michigan is full of busted-ass, hillbilly morons who ruin everything they touch, no matter which team they cheer for?

+ Reply to Thread