+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jonas Gray committs to Nebraska

Bravo *clap* *clap* Well played budkow.

The you are a redneck follower of UM come back. Well played, well played indeed.
    Last edited by Artermis; 08-03-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

At least we haven't resorted to stereotypes in this thread...
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

1) sparty fans dont like UofMits because they are arrogant and think theyre supperior.

2) sparty fans dont like non-university affiliated michigan fans because they poorly educated and thus are inferior (in sparty's opinion).

anyone see the hilarious irony here?

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    1) sparty fans dont like UofMits because they are arrogant and think theyre supperior.

2) sparty fans dont like non-university affiliated michigan fans because they poorly educated and thus are inferior (in sparty's opinion).

anyone see the hilarious irony here?
    Look, jackass. if you went to UM you at least have a leg to stand on. You are still probably an insipid, pretentious ass-fucker, but at least you are viably connected to the school.

Now, if you are just some redneck dumbass from Downriver who quit WCC after one semester because there were too many blacks, you can whole-heartedly fuck off. You are nothing more than white trash trying to vicariously connect yourself to the most honky institution in the state, that being UM. You fool nobody. They may be maize and blue, but you are blue and yellow.

you should strive to be better than to make these extreme generalizations. i mean, this stuff you've been spewing on this board the last few days has been real sophomoric.

if your a sparty and proud of your education, good for you. you should be. but something you should have learned by now, regardless, is to judge someone by more than just a piece of paper.

but my guess is your just trying to pick a fight and your not trying to be taken seriously. so mission accomplished. i'll remember not to take you seriously anymore.

or should i just say:

you snotty little bastard

Well, another waste of a thread......

Quote Originally Posted by tommyz
    Well, another waste of a thread......
    How many posts in here are actually about Jonas Gray? 2, maybe 3?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    How many posts in here are actually about Jonas Gray? 2, maybe 3?
    This shit is out of control and it starts with those people that come into every single thread and throw out comments directed at another poster rather than about the topic. This is being discussed in the board room and will be dealt with.

If you look above, I give Art props for his pick of Nebraska and he returned with a paragraph and a half of shit talking even after I gave props. Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Look, jackass. if you went to UM you at least have a leg to stand on. You are still probably an insipid, pretentious ass-fucker, but at least you are viably connected to the school.

Now, if you are just some redneck dumbass from Downriver who quit WCC after one semester because there were too many blacks, you can whole-heartedly fuck off. You are nothing more than white trash trying to vicariously connect yourself to the most honky institution in the state, that being UM. You fool nobody. They may be maize and blue, but you are blue and yellow.
    I don't understand how not going to a school makes you a lesser fan. Some people actually choose other schools because they care more about academics than going to a school just because they like the athletics. I went to the best school in the state for my degree because I cared about my career. Does that mean I cannot talk about Michigan or MSU at all because I didn't go there?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread