+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Jonas Gray committs to Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I don't understand how not going to a school makes you a lesser fan. Some people actually choose other schools because they care more about academics than going to a school just because they like the athletics. I went to the best school in the state for my degree because I cared about my career. Does that mean I cannot talk about Michigan or MSU at all because I didn't go there?
    It's the classic MSU-UM stuff man, just let it go. UMers will go arrogant, MSU fans will say at least I went to my school you didn't go to UM. etc. etc. old angles

Exactly my point. Why is every U of M fan either a student and arrogant OR not a student and too dumb to go there?

I was in the National Honor society and had a GPA over 3.8. I could have gone to U of M if I wanted to, or MSU too.

People take the easy route and just revert back to stereotypes.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Exactly my point. Why is every U of M fan either a student and arrogant OR not a student and too dumb to go there?

I was in the National Honor society and had a GPA over 3.8. I could have gone to U of M if I wanted to, or MSU too.

I agree.

Totally with ya.

+ Reply to Thread