View Poll Results: Who's going to be the odd man out?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dupree

14 58.33%
  • Hayes

0 0%
  • Hunter

1 4.17%
  • Mejia

4 16.67%
  • Mohammed

0 0%
  • Murray

4 16.67%
  • Samb

0 0%
  • More than one of these guys (explain in a post)

1 4.17%
  • Somebody else who is not listed here (explain in a post)

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's going to be the odd man out? (Roster discussion)

Blog Entries

Who's going to be the odd man out? (Roster discussion)

The roster is now overbooked by one warm body.

Who do you think will be gone when camp breaks?

This is not who you "want" gone, this is who do you think actually will be gone.
    Last edited by Glenn; 08-17-2007 at 08:44 AM.
    Find a new slant.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    I think its Meija, contract not guaranteed, we still keep his rights if he signs with a team overseas? just like Acker, might be better for his development too...

Blog Entries
    As much as I think Lindsey should just retire and make this easy, I'm not counting on it.

As Langlois has been saying for months now (and if anyone knows, he should), look for the Pistons to give Murray to whomever will take him in exchange for more valuble 2nd round picks.

Maybe we can own the whole 2nd round in 2009?

Stuckey gets Murray's role, and how many guys capable of playing SG do we need?
    Find a new slant.

I voted Murray, but it depends on how much Hayes signed for. If it's a small amount it's probably Mejia because we can just bring him back next year anyway.

I'd rather have Mejia pushing guys in practice then Murray demanding the ball.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Meija doesn't belong to us if we cut him like Acker. Acker was with us a whole season and we tendered him an offer. He was restricted, so when he refused the offer we retained his rights. Not the same with Meija. I'd rather Hunter retired AND we dealt Flip. Then we'd have an open roster spot in case of injuries, future deals. In either case, I think we find a taker for Flip.

I say Dupree. He has very little experience and didn't play last season so he is now of little use. Afflalo is considered a better prospect so there is now no point of keeping Dupree.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    easily dupree im. unless he flips people on their heads, he's out like tom.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

It's gotta be Dupree. They have expressed zero interest in putting him on the floor... he wouldn't be missed.

Blog Entries
    While I hope and wish it's Ronald Dupree, my gut is telling me it's Sammy Mejia...I think Dumars and Dupree have some sort of tight niche with eachother, and him being a veteran and all, I don't think Mejia will be on the club Opening Night Vs. Miami...

Who knows though, if it were up to me Ronald Murray, Ronald Dupree, Nazr Mohammed and Sammy Mejia would all pack their bags...

SIGN C-WEBB JOE, WE HAVE NO F-ING CENTER!!!

Blog Entries
    Renee (Troy): OK, so we add Jarvis Hayes. Who gets cut – is it Ronald Dupree or Flip Murray? Can we buy out player contracts and add more players? I still think we should add Webber, if possible.

The Pistons were about $1.6 million under the luxury-tax threshold before signing Hayes, who’ll eat up most of that. My guess is the Pistons would have less than $500,000 to offer Webber at this point. Yeah, they could buy out players or simply waive them and swallow their contracts – and, if they had to do that, Dupree would be the likeliest target because he’s due the least amount of money. I think the Pistons are inclined to hang on to Murray now as the third point guard, viewing Lindsey Hunter as more of an emergency type who will be used to mentor the rookies.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread