+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Hunter suspended 10 games for testing positive for banned substance

Lindsey Hunter suspended 10 games for testing positive for banned substance

Just heard it on WDFN and seen on ESPN:

The NBA announced Wednesday that Pistons' point guard Lindsey Hunter has been suspended without pay for 10 games for testing positive for phentermine, a weight loss pill banned by the league.

Hunter scored 20 points, matching his total as a Pistons rookie in Golden State's 1993 win at the Palace, in Detroit's 111-93 loss to the Warriors Monday night.

Hunter's suspension will begin with Wednesday night's game between the Detroit Pistons and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
    Wikipedia - Phentermine
    Last edited by Matt; 03-07-2007 at 06:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'll be damned.

I guess we should have traded for another PG, lol.

<Mateen alert>
    Find a new slant.

I wonder if we'll be allowed to have 12 active players on the roster, or 11 with Lindsay counting as the 12th? If we can place Lindsay on the suspended list, then Blalock will be called up from the D-League immediately.

Blog Entries
    Blalock may be called back in any case, even if they have to deactivate Nazr or DD (in addition to Dupree or Sheed).

Actually, it's even possible that Dupree could be waived so Joe can sign a 10-day PG (that's where the Mateen alert comes in).
    Find a new slant.

WTFDetroit should be proud. I saw the Hunter suspension on the ESPN ticker while watching SportsCenter and I immediately went to my computer and came here to find out what was up instead of ESPN or detroitpistons.com

Anyone know what this drug does? How harsh is this weight loss suplement? What's in it?

Blog Entries
    Flip Murray could also be played some, or waived.
    Find a new slant.

OH GOD, I DOUBT WE CAN GET BLALOCK HERE BY GAMETIME! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?!?!

FUCK-A-FLIP IS OUR BACKUP PG FOR TONIGHT!

Lindsey said an interview that the prescription pills belonged to his wife......i still don't get why he took them.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I hope he wasnt taking it for game time energy, it is related to amphetamines. If not by tonights game, hopefully we get a lil Blalock.

+ Reply to Thread