+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbaro updates (UPDATE: STILL DEAD)

Barbaro updates (UPDATE: STILL DEAD)

Are you kidding me? These bastards are in need of some news? A couple of years ago they broke into programing for the Little League Baseball teams parade in New York.

This is getting out of control.

btw...Barbaro is the horse that broke its leg over the weekend in the Preakness.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    barabaro is an exploited animal. boohoo on his leg breaking, but they didnt care that he broke it being beat into running himself to death by that hoeass jockey riding his back. america is a backwards ass country.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Gutz, or Pharaoh?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Gutz, or Pharaoh?
    oh pipe down. you're not even american. you havent been to jail.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

it was sad to hear (and see) about him breaking his leg. but really, cmon. Maybe a little news clip here and there about his status, but breaking news? Get the fuck outta here.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Are you kidding me? These bastards are in need of some news? A couple of years ago they broke into programing for the Little League Baseball teams parade in New York.

This is getting out of control.

btw...Barbaro is the horse that broke its leg over the weekend in the Preakness.
    Haven't you figured Fox News out yet?

It is a station formed for the express purpose of pushing the conservative republican agenda. That is the only reason for ANY "news" they report.

If it isn't a piece aimed specifically at supporting conservatives, its:

1. A piece bashing democrats;

2. A piece that has no basis in fact and is simply aimed at dividing our country (the war on Christmas, the war on Easter, the war against chistians, and on the other hand the war against jews and Israel); or

3. A piece meant to distract us from all the negative things republicans are doing, such as their 24/7 coverage of the Natalee Holloway disappearance.

Its funny. Al Franken (yes, Gecko, Al Franken) did a Nexus/Lexus (a for pay internet search engine) search on Fox News and the scandal involving Tom Delay, Jack Abramoff, and the deplorable working conditions, indentured slavery, forced abortions, forced prostitution, etc. at the clothing factories in S. Marianis (sp?) Islands, and he came up with something like only one result - except it was a piece on something that happened on those islands in World War II - not a piece on the scandal involving republican superstar congressman Delay or republican superstar lobbyist Abramoff.

Yep, that's right. There has never been any mention of this scandal on Fox News - on any show on Fox News, at any time that Fox News is on the air, which is 24/7 - in the history since the scandal was uncovered - several YEARS ago.

On the other hand, Franken did a Nexus/Lexus search on Fox News and Natalee Holloway, and found that Fox News has done more than SIX HUNDRED separate stories on Natalee Holloway.

So, there you have it.

Faux News = the propaganda machine of conservative republican Rupert Murdoch, specifically formed to push his own conservative republican agenda.

Faux News viewers = sheep who can't think for themselves, have a lot of hatred in their hearts and simply need someone to target it for them

Typical FauxNews broadcast = You are angry because they are attacking Christmas. Yes, you are. You are feeling sleepy, very sleepy. You are forgetting that there is a war in Iraq. You are concerned about Natallee Holloway - very concerned. You don't trust democrats because they like "big government" and you love those whopping $9.00 tax cuts. Sleep now, sleep, dear, sweet republican. Don't worry, when news breaks, we'll be the first to inform you. Oh, wait. News just broke. Not about that pesky war, or Abramoff, or Delay, or Scooter Libby, or Karl Rove, or Rumsfeld. No, important news - Bo Bo the panda just gave birth, Natallee Holloway is still missing, and democrats still hate Easter. Stay tuned for Bill O'Reilly's report on how if you bash George W. Bush, he will threaten to use his interns to find out where you live (100% true story, btw).
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

I'm Varsity chump. You're J.V.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    barabaro is an exploited animal. boohoo on his leg breaking, but they didnt care that he broke it being beat into running himself to death by that hoeass jockey riding his back. america is a backwards ass country.
    I haven't heard someone call something "hoe ass" in years...thanks for putting that back into my vocab.

After the Piston playoff run, we should all have a Barbaro unity sig.

Ready and waiting.

(best I could do at "work" with MS Paint)
    STEW BEEF!

Noooooo. I love Barbaro.

+ Reply to Thread