+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mel Gibson filled with holy "spirits" arrested..

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar

Mel Gibson Turned Water Into Wine, And Then Drove A Car

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Actor and director Mel Gibson was arrested Friday in Malibu, California, on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.

Gibson, 50, was pulled over early Friday while driving on the Pacific Coast Highway, said sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore. Officers on patrol reported Gibson was driving at an "excessively fast speed," he said.

Gibson was taken into custody and posted $5,000 bond for his release, Whitmore said.

Gibson was not immediately available for comment.

Gibson, who acted in the "Lethal Weapon" and "Mad Max" movie series, won an Oscar for directing 1995's Oscar-winning best picture "Braveheart."

He reportedly financed the controversial movie "The Passion of the Christ" (2004), which he also directed, with $25 million of his own money. The film made $370 million at the domestic box office and ranks No. 10 on the all-time box office list. "Passion of the Christ" was nominated for three Academy Awards.

Gibson's latest movie, "Apocalypto," set in the Mayan civilization of several centuries ago, is due in December.

CNN's Albert Lewitinn contributed
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Mel Gibson filled with holy "spirits" arrested..

Oscar Winner Mel Gibson Arrested For DUI
    AP
    MALIBU, Calif. (July 28) -- Mel Gibson was arrested early Friday for suspicion of driving under the influence, a Sheriff's Department spokesman said.

Gibson's vehicle was speeding eastbound on the Pacific Coast Highway when officers stopped him at 2:36 a.m., Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Gibson, 50, was booked at the Lost Hills Sheriff's station at 4:06 a.m., according to department records. The actor-director was cited and released, Whitmore said. Bail was set at $5,000.

"The investigation is ongoing," Whitmore said. "As we would do with anyone, we don't want to release any more since the information is fragmentary."

Gibson's spokesman, Alan Nierob, said he was looking into the matter.

Gibson won a best-director Oscar for 1995's "Braveheart."

Like his 2004 religious blockbuster, "The Passion of the Christ," which was shot in Aramaic and Latin, his new film, "Apocalypto," was done in an ancient tongue, Yucatec Maya.
    http://news.aol.com/entertainment/mo...00010000000001

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I still Don't get the Mel Gibson hate. The guy directed passion of the christ and now he's a priest? Non-issue i think. Unless he socked the officer in the mouth or did an eddie murphy transvestite escapade.

As i say this i realize i'm probally the only person here who doesnt hate Mel Gibson.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I am not a hater I just thought the pun worked given the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JS
    I am not a hater I just thought the pun worked given the situation.
    well i begrudgingly admit that it does.
    ^

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Mel Gibson is (mostly) a party-line conservative Roman Catholic, which attracts some hatred from some corners.

I dunno... the only time I hated him was when I was watching Lethal Weapon 4 and he was spending too much time on the screen at the expense of Jet Li.

you must admit seeing jet li kick him and danny glovers ass was pretty funny.
    ^

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    After seeing Jet Li in the movie, I wished Mel and Danny would've just up and died already so I could see Jet Li do more kicking of ass.

The man did braveheart, how can he be hated?

Yeah, I'm no Mel Gibson hater. He's actually a good actor.

+ Reply to Thread