+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU .500

MSU .500

MSU has posted wins against Indiana, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue, Iowa, and MICHIGAN this season. Impossible, you say? Well, I'm certainly not talking about football! I'm talking about MSU volleyball.

Before you diehards spout off about this not being a REAL sport, come out to a game and check it out. Or, check your local Comcast listings for a game. The one against Indiana this past Friday will be on 2 or 3 times, starting tonight @ 9.

MSU fans will especially be needed at Jenison Field House on Thanksgiving Eve at 7:00 as MSU takes on U of M again. We beat them in their house last month...time to do it again at home.
    Last edited by McMom; 11-13-2006 at 08:26 PM.

.500 in the conference. 17-9 overall. Gotta sell this stuff better mom.

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Jethro? Tre?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I'm giving it a little more time for McMom to establish herself a bit more.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

i just had McDonald's breakfast this morning.

Sausage, egg, cheese mcmuffin? i'm lovin' it.

Phew..

I'm used to mentioning MSU on v-ball boards, and then sitting back waiting for the dirt to fly!

Hopefully this season will start the climb back to a little respect. Add to that...we're only graduating 2 seniors this year. (Granted, they are key players...our setter and our libero...but since we've only had the setter a year, and we're keeping 2 of the top hitters in the Big Ten, we're still optimistic about the future.)

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Wisconsin, 21-5, 10th in the country and 2nd in the B10. Yeeeahh. If I can read right they beat MSU 3-0 and 3-1. I want a McRib, never had one but Homer likes em enough I think I should give one a shot.

McMom, you should expect a different experience here. This isn't a v-ball board in which you mentioned MSU, it's an MSU/UM forum, in which you mentioned v-ball. I'm quite certain you are the first to mention it in the history of the forum.
    That being said, I can't promise that dirt won't fly. But it would seem as though we have at least one other person interested in posting about v-ball.

Tell us a bit about yourself so we can understand perspective a bit more. Your profile says you're 54, so I know that much. Did you play v-ball, have a child playing v-ball at State, etc?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

I have only one thing to say.

What the fuck?

UxKa isn't interested in v-ball, he's just interested in Wisconsin doing well (and there's nothing wrong with that).

Someone PM BigggChrisss and warn him to stay out of the champaign room because his mom found the website.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread