+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Brewer

Blog Entries

Corey Brewer

Any of you NCAA junkies know much about him?

I've seen parts of a few Florida games, and of course seen him on SportsCenter, and I'm impressed with what I've seen.

I'm hoping that he's available when the Pistons pick in the 15 to 22 range in the first round with that Orlando pick.

NBADraft.net currently has him slotted at #13, but if he has a good tournament on a high profile Florida team, his stock may rise.

What do you guys think about him as a pro?
    Find a new slant.

If it's who I think it is, the point guard, I remember him more from last year, thinking that they won despite him.
    I think he's the least likely of that team to make it in the NBA, and that he benefits from having big men (Horford and Noah) who are GREAT "hands" guys, who can catch, and pass, very well, and gobble up alot of loose balls for ectra points.
    I think Brewer benefits from the system. Very Cleaves- like, to me.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Not who you are thinking of.
    Find a new slant.

Just read his profile there. sounds like a good player, but 6'8" 185? Yikes, that is thin. Prince is 215 and he's rail thin.

They are projecting a PG to us right now that his NBA comparison is Billups.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    From what I have seen, Brewer is lightning quick and uber athletic.

While NBADraft.net compares him to James Posey, he reminds me more of Josh Howard (no disrespect).

I'm hoping that he could be our long-needed future backup for Tay.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Givony has him at #10, with his NBA comparison as none other than, Tayshaun Prince: http://www.hoopshype.com/draft.htm
    Find a new slant.

That Acie Law sounds interesting with our pick. I haven't seen A&M play, but I'd like to see them to watch that guy and see if he is our answer at backup PG.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    www.nbadraft.net

15. *Detroit Corey Brewer 6-8 185 SF Florida Jr.

This would be boner-rific.
    Find a new slant.

I think I would still prefer Law over Brewer. That weight scares me, plus backup swingmen can be had on the FA market.

Blog Entries
    Law is going to be long gone by the time we pick, IMO.

Brewer might be too.

If Law keeps playing like he has been, especially in the tournament, some team that needs a PG is going to jump up and get him.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread